Marlon Monroe brings a background of court battles and life experiences rarely found in bankruptcy attorneys. Prior to practicing law, Marlon taught middle school for five years and worked in the music industry. After graduating from law school in South Florida, he began his legal career in criminal defense where he became known as “The People’s Champion” due to his zealous advocacy and successful outcomes.
While cultivating his skills in the courtroom, Marlon also worked with musical artists and entrepreneurs, drafting and negotiating contracts and successfully registering trademarks for small businesses. The oral litigation skills needed in the courtroom coupled with his meticulous drafting of legal documents for entrepreneurs combine to make Marlon a fierce bankruptcy lawyer who will fight for his clients’ success.
At Grayson & Monroe, consumer bankruptcy is our primary focus. Clients can be sure they will be treated as more than just another bankruptcy case. Your case will receive the attention to detail it deserves while also receiving legal representation by not one but two seasoned attorneys helping to guide you through the bankruptcy process.
At Grayson & Monroe, we hope to become your trusted source of counsel for all of your consumer bankruptcy needs.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- San Francisco State University
- Howard University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nation Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association (TBBBA)
- National Bar Association (NBA)